Sunday, April 10, 2011

Then The Morning Comes

So, I've been stalling these past two weeks or so, as I'm sure y'all have noticed.

But! Tomorrow is a new day and I WILL be starting. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I will be doing calorie counting (blech) using my lovely notebook I made just for dieting.

I will be going to the gym every morning with my mom and we'll be working in the weight machine room. After Momma goes back to the doctor and finds out her knees are all right, we're going to be doing an indoor cycling class from 5 to 7 days a week in the evening while doing the weight room in the morning. And once the baseball season is over (in June if I recall correctly) we're going to add Zumba every Sunday to our schedule. Is that a lot of stuff to be doing? No, not really. Could be more. Could always be more.

But anyhow! It all starts with just the weight room for about 45 minutes to an hour. That's 3 sets of 12 on each machine and theres about... 12 machines. Oh I am going to be sore the next day. But it will be for a good reason!

I need to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month cause I'm going to a theme park. Fingers crossed!

-Jassi-

1 comment:

  1. By indoor cycling, do you mean spin? Because I love spin and I credit those high caloric burn classes to much of my weight lost! Lovelovelove spin.

    Anyways, hope you're having a fab weekend. I saw you on Jack's blog and thought I'd stop by :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin