Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frustration

Sorry for not posting in a little bit.

I've just been a bit frustrated.

Past few days I've been going out with friends, which constitutes eating out. I've been good and have actually been eating less while at the restaurants, stopping when I'm full. I've been a good girl.

But I've been weighing myself just about daily and I haven't lost anything. At all.

I haven't been to the gym this week. I don't want to strain my mom's knees and have them get all swollen again. So this may be part of it.

All I keep thinking, though, is that when I was dieting last year, all I did was eat less (not even really calorie counting just eating less) and sitting on my ass and I lost two pounds a week. Now I'm actually paying attention to how much I'm eating a day and I'm drinking water (not as much as I should be but more than I was) and I'm not losing anything.

Ugh.

Maybe it's stress. My college is driving me insane in more than the normal way. They're cutting classes, got rid of my major, are combining my second choice major with another major and I don't know what to do.

But come on! Can't I have a break somewhere?

Le sigh.

Stupid gut.

Anyone got any kind of tips. Anything at all?

-Jassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin