Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have a new goal

And it's a goal I rather like.

I'll show you a picture of my goal (isn't that just awesome that I can show you a picture of my goal?)


Yes. A roller coaster.

Last year, for my brother's birthday, we (me, my best friend, and both of my brothers) went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. I was probably about the weight I am now. I got on all the rides we wanted to go one... except one. And it was so embarrassing. 

This is what the seats look like:

You see that orange belt handing down? It buckles in to the shoulder harness thing to help keep it down and you in. I tried and tried to get that thing to buckle on my own with no luck. There was only like half an inch to go, and I couldn't do it. An attendant came over to help. He couldn't do it, so he called someone else to help. So here I am trying to suck it in and pull my boobs as flat as possible, the guy is pushing the harness thing down and the chick is trying to get the buckle in.

After about an hour of waiting in line, I had to get off the ride and let my bff and brothers go by themselves. 

All because I was too fat.

I would hate to think what it would have been like had I been at my original weight of 310. So much worse.

I love theme parks. I love roller coasters. I love theme park rides. Hell, I love carnival rides (my uncle was a carnie and took me to carnivals all the time growing up).

So, my new goal: Lose 50 pounds by the middle of July. That'll bring me down to 240 and I will (hopefully) be able to fit into that damn ride. I will conquer it! Maybe I'll even have a picture taken of me fitting into the seat. That would be awesome.

Watch out, Riddler! This Super Jassi is coming to kick your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin