Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tomorrow is a brand new day!

Tomorrow is the day I start my diet. I'm starting out just eating less and exercising on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. After probably Thursday, I'm going to be doing the Master Cleanse. I've done it before and lost 8 pounds in 7 days. I then decided to eat because I was at a tavern with my friends and the three cheese grilled cheese on Texas toast with tomato soup. It was so good! I tried again for another day, but failed.

I've tried Slim Fast, I've tried calorie counting. None of it worked. Eating less and exercising has worked best. I lost 30 lbs last year.

Now I am getting back on the ball! I am going to try the Master Cleanse again (I actually have the book for it this time, rather than just information from the internet) and hopefully I'll do good on it this time!

Here's to a skinnier and better me!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Ive tried it all. Currently my method of choice is low carb, but nothing is easy is it? You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin