Thursday, March 31, 2011

TMC Day One begins...

So far so good. I've had two glasses of lemonade (out of at least six for the day) and while it taste better than the last time I did it, I want something to chew on. I go to the kitchen and stare at the food and want to eat it. I've decided to go for ice and bubble gum. I just bought three packs of Orbit to hopefully help with my desire to chew.

This really isn't so hard. It's all about self control (which often times, I forget I have any). But I can do it. I did it for 7 days before when I had grade A maple syrup (which is gross. the lower the grade it is (ie B or C), the sweeter it is), but I have grade B this time (I wanted grade C but the stores around here only had A or B) and it tastes a little better this time, so I can totally do it. (That was a run on sentence, wasn't it?)

I will lose this ugly roll of a gut no matter what I have to do!

I'm working on rewards for every so many pounds lost, but it's kind of hard to think of things. Having no job means no money means no rewards that cost money. Le sigh. Anyone got any ideas for money-less rewards?

I'll update later when I've had more lemonade.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment & support!! I can't wait to follow you on your journey :-) Good luck!! I'll be rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin