Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tomorrow starts a new adventure

Annie lies. Tomorrow isn't a day away. Tomorrow never comes. Yes, that is a bit of a pessimistic thing to say, but really, it never does come. It's always "tomorrow I will do this! tomorrow I will give you this! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow."

I've been promised too many tomorrows and I no longer believe in tomorrow. Tomorrow will ALWAYS be a day away.

So, I will not be starting on this mythical "tomorrow", I will be starting on Monday, July 11th. There, it's a date that WILL come to pass. A concrete thing that I can see coming and will show up.

Tomorrow will always be there, as a tomorrow, as a day that will never show up because it's always tomorrow.

Monday, July 11th, I will be starting a new diet. I actually kind of like this diet. It's something I've been wanting to do (and because of allergies, kind of need to do (I'm allergic to like, everything: milk, corn and all corn bi-products, and soy and all soy bi-products, and corn and soy are in just about everything)). It's called the Skinny Girl Diet. It lasts 30 days and basically you can eat as many fruits and vegetables a day as you want without counting the calories and you get a certain (and small) amount of calories for things like drinks and other foods.

This works for me 'cause I HATE counting calories. It's so annoying. And I've been wanting to try a more vegetarian diet (I think meat taste like crap unless seasoned right or covered in some kind of sauce). I know there's more to a vegetarian diet than fruits and vegetables, but you gotta start somewhere, right? And I don't have the self control to be told I can have at all these vegetarian foods and not over eat. Fat by vegetarian food! That would probably be a first, lol.

So, wish me luck!

I look forward to this endeavor.

-Jassi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin